12 July 2011

TV Commercial: Oishi Prutalastas

Prutalastas. Two words in Filipino, Prutas (fruit) Patalastas (TV commercial). So in English, that’s Fruit TV commercial. Hmm, sounds better in Filipino. It’s an invented word courtesy of our Creative Director back in Creative Juice\ Manila. The TVC's storyboard was one of the last TVCs I illustrated/conceptualized before I left the The Motherland. Actually, there were several boards for this ad. This one got chosen, and my colleagues went on to produce it. So, voilà, a nice TV commercial. Simple concept and clean execution. Back then I never thought that my idea had wings.




I know, I know, I’ve been going through my archives a lot lately.


Copyright © Whitespacelover a.k.a. poNg Lizardo 2011 All Rights Reserved, unless stated otherwise. You may copy and/or use the content of this blog only if you acknowledge this blog and other parties (if there is any) as the source of the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment